Bangalore Food Blogger's Meet


I know most of you are already aware of this. But I am so excited to share this news about the Bangalore food blogger’s meet which was held on Nov 12th at Via Milano in Bangalore. About 26 of food bloggers met under one roof, had lots of fun, yummy food and I got to make new friends :-)

I have been seeing many of these names regularly in various blogs and this was a great opportunity for me to interact with these wonderful group of people.

This was the first meeting of its kind and I am really thankful to Madhuri Kumar for taking the initiative and planning it to perfection.

Altogether, a wonderful experience and I am already looking forward to the next event :-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetarian portobello 'Babi Pangang' Recipe

Crispy braised Iberico pork collar Recipe

Pani Puri with Homemade Puris