Nutella Hot Chocolate


It was a lazy evening and getting bored of doing nothing. My little one was watching cartoon and my husband was on the way from office. For my small one's evening snack I prepared chapathi, but she likes it with Nutella. Now who doesn't like Nutella? Even elders are crazy about it, then if it comes to kids,they want it with everything.


I wanted to drink something, but not the regular tea,coffee. So when I was licking the spoon of Nutella,I thought why not try this Nutella hot chocolate which I saw in one of the blogs. Quickly I took a cup of hot milk and added Nutella, swirled it and took a sip into this heavenly drink. It tastes just like chocolate drink but a slight hint of hazelnut makes the difference.  It is an amazing drink which we can have any time of the day. When my husband came, this was a surprise for him from the regular tea, coffee. Hope you all will love this....


Ingredients:

  1. Nutella- 1 tbsp
  2. Milk- 1 Cup
Method:

  1. Boil the milk in a saucepan. In this add a tbsp of nutella and mix well till it is dissolved well.
  2. A cup of delicious nutella hot chocolate is ready. Serve it along with whipped cream or marshmallows.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetarian portobello 'Babi Pangang' Recipe

Crispy braised Iberico pork collar Recipe

Pani Puri with Homemade Puris